Linen t-shirt. Made in Portugal. Linen UE Flag.
Linen UE Flag.
Our EARTH ESSENTIALS collection is made from flax, a vegetable fiber from Normandy, a region in northern France that meets the ideal environmental conditions for the cultivation of this precious fiber, as the result of these three factors: The availability of top-quality soil for cultivation, the ideal climate, and the experience and know-how of its farmers.
The nature, composition and architecture of this fiber gives linen exceptional properties: Maximum strength, high moisture absorption capacity, insulating and thermo-regulating properties.
The garment is made in a small Portuguese family-owned workshop, which apart from its special craftmanship, features a hand-made wash to give the garment a natural and lively appearance.
– 100% linen.
– Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron low heat, dry clean only with trichloroethylene.
Sustainable fashion means protecting the future of our planet and its people when we design, manufacture, wear and wash our clothes. This includes carefully managing resource use to reduce waste and climate impacts, protecting the welfare of animals, and ensuring the safety and fair treatment of workers all the way down the supply chain.
Normal fit. Choose your usual size. The model is 190cms and is wearing a size L in the pictures.
- – Free shipping Spain on orders above 149€. Product prices include import tax.
- – Free shipping UE on orders above 199€. Product prices include import tax.
- – Free shipping Worlwide on orders above 249€. Product prices include import tax.
– For free returns, a return of your order needs to be made within 15 days of your delivery date. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.