Round neck t-shirt made with Meryl® Skinlife Force, a high-tech fabric that combines silver ion technology with a specific high tenacity continuous microfiber filament. It does not shred microfibers, ensuring that viruses are trapped and inhibited even more effectively in fabrics and garments.
– Meryl® uses permanent silver ions to puncture, disrupt, and suffocate pathogens. This protects you from potentially harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
– Meryl fabrics are certified to produce zero microfiber pollution, which means no transfer of pathogens from the fabric to the environment or other people.
– This fabric is 100% post-consumer recyclable.
We work “side by side” with laboratories, engineers, spinners and weavers who share our vision of creating raw materials with minimal impact on the environment, relying on technology and science as drivers for innovative collections, without compromising ethics and sustainability.
Each piece in the collection is purposely conceived to transcend seasons and our raw materials are selected for their beauty and quality, as well as their durability.
Our technology is “slow-cooked” as it forgoes industry process speeds in order to achieve quality excellence.
We collaborate with NYLSTAR HYDROGEN, with whom we develop a part of our collection, with yarns and fabrics under the Meryl® patents, which accredit:
– ZERO MICRO-POLUTION
– RECYLABLE POST-CONSUMER
– SOLVENTS AND CHEMICAL FREE
– Short sleeve.
– Round neck.
– 100% Polyamide.
– Machine wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron low heat, dry clean only with trichloroethylene.
Meryl Skinlife Force fabrics are designed to prevent microfiber contamination. Meryl high-tech fabrics provide the textile industry with the necessary quality and feel without contaminating the air and water, by spinning its high quality continuous filament with extraordinary tenacity. With this technology, there is no need to use silicones or softeners to enhance the feel of fabrics. High performance is an inherent part of these fabrics, so no special finishing or other chemical treatment is required. Meryl Skinlife Force fabrics are completely and infinitely recyclable without any loss of performance, allowing for a circular and fully sustainable economy.
Normal fit. Choose your usual size. The model is 190cms and is wearing a size L in the pictures.
– You have 15 working days from the date you received the product to return your purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with original and detachable labels intact.